Friday, February 23, 2007

6 MONTHS OLD!!!!

I can not believe how time is flying..... It seems like it was yesterday that I was in the hospital. Blake has 2 teeth, he sits up....sometimes and rolls over consistantly when he wants to, his first solid food was green beans, which he loved! His dad was terrified when he changed Blakes first green bean diaper.... Blake always loves to hear his own voice and uses it a lot! His favorite toy is his excersaucer he can sit in it for hours. We are in the process of buiding our new house so Blake spends a lot of time with me and Deanna our designer which by the way Blake LOVES her! Blake loves to be outside too. I am sorry if this is boring those who are reading this, but i am trying to make note of things so when I get around to scrapbooking I will have my blog to look back on. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

He is so darling and he's getting so big! Can't believe how fast they grow.

Christmas Queen said...

Your baby boy is absolutely darling and wonderful. By the way you know that I am a boy expert. Being a mother is such a priceless blessing.
LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE DOING A FABULOUS JOB.
mothering to best job you will ever do

Auntie Ann said...

So big!!!

Auntie Ann said...

So big!!!