Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Love these pics Jen, Blake is a doll!
They grow to fast...I had so much fun yesterday with you guys!
Last time I saw him, he was so small with lots of hair! Now he's big and not so much hair!! He is darling! Jared's going down next week and if we go, we should get together and go to the park, it looks nice and warm down there!
That is the cutest that he keeps his tongue out, EmmaJane used to do the same thing. I LOVE him, you are so amazing with him too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love these pics Jen, Blake is a doll!
They grow to fast...I had so much fun yesterday with you guys!
Last time I saw him, he was so small with lots of hair! Now he's big and not so much hair!! He is darling! Jared's going down next week and if we go, we should get together and go to the park, it looks nice and warm down there!
That is the cutest that he keeps his tongue out, EmmaJane used to do the same thing. I LOVE him, you are so amazing with him too!
Post a Comment