Monday, April 16, 2007
Blue Eyes
I seriously don't know what I would do without this little guy he has changed my life in so many ways! I can't believe how happy he makes me. He is my little pal who goes everywhere with me and I would have it no other way! So a little update of what has been going on with us. Our house is almost finished and I am so excited to get moved in and be done with it. Last week I sprained my lower back and was told by the doctor that I would be on bed rest for at least 2 weeks! I thought uh... ya right! There is no way, but fortunately I am feeling a lot better and actually was only down for 4 days, but for know I am up and down, but definetly am able to do stuff! Dave is starting his busy season and excited for the summer and Blake is starting to get up on his hands and knees and he is giggling ALL the time. I love it! I have been wanting to scrapbook, but haven't so I just say I am a collector of scrapbooking stuff. I am excited to get my life back and actually have a social life once again. Only 2 months left! I would post pictures of the house but I haven't taken any! So until then I hope everyone is well. By the way congrats to Jen and Megan and their new little babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
it goes so fast Jen, i am so glad you are enjoying it. it is the most rewarding and draining thing i have yet to do. i love you and love seeing your little boy.
How cute is he?? Getting so big. It was good to talk to you! Oh, and the funeral is Friday now I guess. Call me when you're feeling good!
That's so fun your house is almost finished! Can't wait to see pics. I'm sure it's amazing!
I can't wait to see pics of your house! Next time we are up there, we will come visit for sure!
He is so darling! I am so glad you are loving being a mom. I have not scrapbooked for years, but you would never know by all my supplies! Tell me how you fit it in...when you do!
Post a Comment