Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
So cute Jen. Wish we could have seen him in person. Hope you're feeling better.
Awww, he's such a cute tiger! Let's get together next week!
So cudly! I hope he got lots of candy.
He looks so cute as a little tiger! I hope you are feeling better!
It was fun to see you all on Halloween! Blake looked so cute in his Tiger outfit! So cute! Also once again CONGRATS!!.. We are so happy for you and your little one coming! Please let me know if I can do anything to help! Love ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute Jen. Wish we could have seen him in person. Hope you're feeling better.
Awww, he's such a cute tiger! Let's get together next week!
So cudly! I hope he got lots of candy.
He looks so cute as a little tiger! I hope you are feeling better!
It was fun to see you all on Halloween! Blake looked so cute in his Tiger outfit! So cute! Also once again CONGRATS!!.. We are so happy for you and your little one coming! Please let me know if I can do anything to help! Love ya!
Post a Comment