Saturday, November 17, 2007

Supercuts!???

 

 

So today Dave went to the famous Supercuts where he loves to get his haircut no wait, you just walk in and your in and out in 10 minutes(by the way you never know what your going to get) and dragged Blake and I with him, well while we were there we decided Blake could use a haircut himself! Blake was a trooper we are sad that Aunt Kelly doesn't live here because I would way rather have her cut my boys hair!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Todd & Danielle said...

Jen your little boy is so cute! We need to get together for lunch sometime. Danielle

Amberli said...

HEY! Congrats!!!! I hadn't heard about babe #2 yet - so great Jen! Perfect timing too since Blake looks so big in these pictures. How are you feeling? I hope this pregnancy is going better then the first so far! We're so happy for you!

Morph This said...

Baby number 2? Congrats! How exciting.

Adam Harward said...

He is growing up so fast. You have a cute family

cassaundra said...

Yeah, I feel like I haven't heard from you forever! Pregnant?? So excited, how are you feeling? We need to get Miles haircut it is so scragly. Blake is so stinking adorable