Im so glad you all had so much fun! I was sad that we couldn't make it.. but Nixon got sick while we were gone and I didn't want to pass around any more germs! Next time Ill be there for sure!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
I am so excited we are having girls so close together! Christmas looked like so much fun for you guys!! Isn't Christmas the BEST with kids?? Hope you are feeling better!
8 comments:
Im so glad you all had so much fun! I was sad that we couldn't make it.. but Nixon got sick while we were gone and I didn't want to pass around any more germs! Next time Ill be there for sure!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
So cool. I didn't know kids that age could bowl!
I vote for a belly shot!
I am so excited we are having girls so close together! Christmas looked like so much fun for you guys!! Isn't Christmas the BEST with kids?? Hope you are feeling better!
Hey guys, I was just surfing the web and looking at Artie and Angelas blog and found yours. Good lookin family. I hope you are doing well.
Nate Peterson
nateandcindypetersonfamily.blogspot.com
Hey Jen this is Kathryn...I cannot believe how big Blake is! Congrats on your new baby!
That was fun! We really need to go again. The kids seemed to love it. Hope you enjoying the cold weather, I hate it with a passion. See you soon.
Post a Comment