I always think its so funny when we get so excited to take the kids to see the seasonal character at the malls and as soon as they see them up close they start to shake and seize and yell even. Sometimes a little torture for a picture is worth it, I am sure he thinks so. Hope your feeling good!
Jen those pictures are priceless!! Thats so sad how he's reaching for you! ~ Mom get me the heck away form this HUGE thing! LOL He will look back at those and you will all have a great laugh!
These pictures are hilarious Jen! Every kid has to have a picture with Santa/Easter Bunny where they are histerical, I love it. You look great, by the way! Hope all is well! ~Cathy
9 comments:
Isn't it funny how much a giant bunny can freak out little kids!!! I can't believe how big he looks in these pictures!
Sorry Blake, but I laughed real hard seeing these pictures.
I always think its so funny when we get so excited to take the kids to see the seasonal character at the malls and as soon as they see them up close they start to shake and seize and yell even. Sometimes a little torture for a picture is worth it, I am sure he thinks so. Hope your feeling good!
That is hilarious..how the bunny wants nothing to do with him so he won't scare him even more. Oh..good times, scarring our kids.
Those pictures made me laugh. The Easter bunny looks disappointed in the second picture. Kids are hilarious!!
Jen those pictures are priceless!! Thats so sad how he's reaching for you! ~ Mom get me the heck away form this HUGE thing! LOL He will look back at those and you will all have a great laugh!
Wow Jen... Blake is so big!! His face in that first picture is so dang cute!
These pictures are hilarious Jen! Every kid has to have a picture with Santa/Easter Bunny where they are histerical, I love it. You look great, by the way! Hope all is well!
~Cathy
That's hilarious. I'd be scared too.
Post a Comment