Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blake's 2nd Birthday

 


 


 


 

Friday my baby boy turned 2! I can't believe how time flies
Posted by Picasa


Last Friday was Blake's 2nd Birthday. I can't believe how fast the two years have gone. Every day is an adventure with him. He is always so busy, but at the same time can be so sweet and cuddley. He loves trucks, cars, airplanes, helicopters and balls. He is ALL boy. He is a tease like his dad and likes to be on the go like his mom. He loves to be outside. I absolutely adore him and I just wish I could press pause on life right now. For his birthday we just hung out as a family and went to Chuckee Cheese and to Thanksgiving point with cousins. I love you Blake

1 comment:

cathy said...

Your kids are adorable Jen! And you're right, they grow SO fast!