Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Friday, September 19, 2008
what we've been up to...
lately it has been crazy around our house Very busy. Dave turned 30, Baylee started eating cereal, my mom and dad came to town, friends came to visit AND I started a facebook account which is taking up most my time : )
I am glad you are honest about the facebook thing! I still need to get one I just know I need to set some time away for that. It was so fun to see you and the kids they are darling! Sorry the girls night didn't work out. Lets start planning our trip-you name the date since you are the one with all the fun trips planned (so jealous by the way)...
1 comment:
I am glad you are honest about the facebook thing! I still need to get one I just know I need to set some time away for that. It was so fun to see you and the kids they are darling! Sorry the girls night didn't work out. Lets start planning our trip-you name the date since you are the one with all the fun trips planned (so jealous by the way)...
Post a Comment