Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
We just had close to 80 today and it was perfect. Where are you going now? I just read on your facebook that you were packing. I like the tree already up!
I can't believe Baylee is big enough to take a bath with Blake. Makes life much easier. I have loved the weather too. So nice out!
Okay seriously Baylee?? She is so cute I just want to squeeze her!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We just had close to 80 today and it was perfect. Where are you going now? I just read on your facebook that you were packing. I like the tree already up!
I can't believe Baylee is big enough to take a bath with Blake. Makes life much easier. I have loved the weather too. So nice out!
Okay seriously Baylee?? She is so cute I just want to squeeze her!!
Post a Comment