Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Baylee 7 1/2 months


So Baylee is almost 8 months, but I thought I would post a little about what she has been doing in her 7th month. Baylee is SUPER happy she is sleeping through the night and I am no longer breast feeding. There is no one that can make her laugh more then her big brother Blake and is always so content no matter who has her. Her smile is contagious and she is such a delight to have in our home! She has started eating baby food and isn't a huge fan of it, she sits up, rolls over coos and says dada, she is scooting a little bit, but tends to get frustrated when she can't get to what she wants. She loves to grab my face and nuzzle me and I seriously melt every time she does this! I love my Baylee girl so much!

1 comment:

Angie Cleveland said...

She is too cute! It was great catching up today on the phone. It has been forever since we have been to Utah! Life here in Fresno has been so busy for us lately. Hopefully it will slow down and we can come out in Jan or Feb. and what about that girls trip?