Monday, May 25, 2009

My Recent Project


I decided to buy a sewing machine about 4 months ago because I have been wanting to learn to sew .... Finally I am using it. I have been so intimidated by it, I don't know why, but I was. I bought a pattern and some fabric at the Fabric Mill before I left and figured I would have some time on my hands to learn in Chicago and this is what I made a skirt for my baby girl!
It's a little big, but she'll grow into it!
It was so much fun... and surprisingly relaxing?!

9 comments:

Kate Brotherson said...

WOW... Jen, I am so proud of you. It looks so good. Isn't sewing so rewarding. I love it. You did a great job. I love the skirt!

Julie said...

Cute skirt! I love it!

Auntie Ann said...

I could never sew that. Im very proud of you.

Leah said...

You're kewl. Love it.

Unknown said...

look at you miss martha stewart!

Erin said...

Way to go Jen! Looks adorable!

Marci said...

Jen that looks awesome!! I have always wanted to do that, but now I don't know.....yours looks awesome!!

cassaundra said...

so cute!! i am so glad you are having fun with it!

Kelly said...

I am seriously impressed! Good job sister!