Jen we miss you!!! It looks like you guys are having a great time though! So, I have a question for you - I am pregnant...sssshhh, and I need to get one of those belly bands that your sister-in-law was telling us about at the women's show. I ruined my phone, so I don't have any numbers, but call me and we'll chat!
3 comments:
the cutest! nice work on the skirt! I need to call you back...
Oh gosh....it turned out so cute!!! I can't wait.
Jen we miss you!!! It looks like you guys are having a great time though! So, I have a question for you - I am pregnant...sssshhh, and I need to get one of those belly bands that your sister-in-law was telling us about at the women's show. I ruined my phone, so I don't have any numbers, but call me and we'll chat!
Post a Comment