Blake had his first day of pre-school last Tuesday and let me tell you I had no idea how hard it would be to let him go. I know it's only a couple days a week, but I think it's the whole idea of him getting bigger and how it is already starting him being out of my hands! It makes me really sad to think about him getting older I wish I could freeze time! Anyway he LOVES it and I am super happy with his teacher Ms. Jessica! She is SUPER sweet and Blake can't wait to go back to school! Baylee had a it when we left she wanted to stay of course! And these pictures I can't get over at how old Blake looks! I love him SO much!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Blake's 1st Day of Pre-school
Blake had his first day of pre-school last Tuesday and let me tell you I had no idea how hard it would be to let him go. I know it's only a couple days a week, but I think it's the whole idea of him getting bigger and how it is already starting him being out of my hands! It makes me really sad to think about him getting older I wish I could freeze time! Anyway he LOVES it and I am super happy with his teacher Ms. Jessica! She is SUPER sweet and Blake can't wait to go back to school! Baylee had a it when we left she wanted to stay of course! And these pictures I can't get over at how old Blake looks! I love him SO much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment