Wednesday, July 06, 2011

June 2011

In June we spent 2 weeks in Denver and I didn't take a single photo even though we had a ton of fun! But I did manage to get some photos of Dave and I in Cabo San Lucas! We had the best time ever! We did nothing but lay in the sun and eat ; ) I love this guy so much I seriously married the best man for me and I am grateful we were able to get away and spend time together. He is my best friend and I loved spending every second with him! The resort was beautiful and food was delicious! As you can tell by my belly ; )








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're pregnant! congratulations! So excited for you! can't wait to see your beautiful new baby-all your kids are gorgeous so this one will be no exception! congrats again!

cassaundra said...

um how cute are you pregnant?? looks like so much fun!

Leah said...

Hooray for finally updating for the love of. Miss you.