
I can not believe my little guy well maybe not so little anymore is 5! I love this kid more then I could ever express...He has the most tender heart, he is caring and giving, he LOVES his little sister and treats her like a princess, he is super obedient and always tries to do the right thing, he never forgets to give me a hug and kiss in the morning and before bed and he doesn't ever forget a detail on anything. He makes me smile all day every day! The other day he told me "mom I don't ever want to get married...I want to live with you forever!" He definitely has a way to my heart : ) I love him! Blake had his party at kangaroo Zoo this year...hes been talking about it for 6 months now how he wanted a super hero party at KAngaroo Zoo so thats what we did. He had a blast and didn't stop talking about it for weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment