
Ok I am so upset I just grabbed my camera so I could blog about my weekend and I was going through all my pictures and I deleted ALL of them except this stupid picture. I don't know where my mind goes lately I just hope it is a pregnancy thing. Anyway my parents and Kyle were in town and the guys golfed ALOT my mom and I shopped for the baby..... that was really fun! We saw a couple of movies, superman and the devil wears prada. They were both pretty good! Anyway my mom is still here and we are just hanging out and trying to get my house decorated. Dave left town today and gets back on sat. Hope everyone had a great holiday!
1 comment:
Jen I am so sad for you! How lame that you deleted them all! At least I got to see some of the festivities!!! :)
I saw the TDWP too. I thought it was quite funny!
Post a Comment