Sunday, July 23, 2006

Baby Jocelyn

Well I know it has been awhile and I am sorry I have not posted. I have been in Denver and am back after two weeks. It went so fast and can't believe it is the end of July! While I was in Denver we just hung out with my family. I drove my little brother and sister around to all their camps and activities I can't believe how busy they are. On the down days my nephews came over and went swimming. At the end of my trip my sister in law Rachel had her baby! I am so excited for her and my brother Congrats! Well it's a girl!
Dave and I couldn't be more excited about our new little niece she weighed 7lbs and is so tiny. We can't believe that in 6 weeks we will have a little one just like this. We can not wait!
It is so amazing how amazing these sweet babies are so innocent and loving. One day they are in their mothers tummies and the next they are in this huge world.....
She has three very protective big brothers they couldn't get enough of her they kept saying. "Mommy she is soooo beautiful" They are very excited to have a sister! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Julie Rae said...

SO precious! Tell her congrats for me! I used to hang with her sis, Mary!

KamilahNYC said...

Oh hooray! How exciting! Congrats Billy and Rachel!!

Kijuana said...

Woo hoo! So cute and exciting. Congrats to them! Don't you just love little babies??

Darek and Amberli said...

Congrats to everyone! She's darling! Finally a girl!!!

Amy said...

oh i cant believe it... its a girl! she is so beautiful and i bet your mom is ecstatic to have her first granddaughter... congrats to them!

d feist said...

She is darling! She will love having a cousin her same age. I'm ready for your baby. Hurry!