Sunday, September 10, 2006

Blakes Due Date... September 9th

I can not believe that yesterday was my due date. It seriously is crazy to think about. I am so glad Blake is here and is safe and healthy! I love my cute family we are small but great. I love my boys and am so grateful for them. Dave has been really sick and has been trying to stay away from us so he doesn't get either one of us sick. I would die if we did I can't imagine what a nightmare that would be. I sent Dave to buy a bunch of Lysol and antibaterial wipes and things so hopefully it all works! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Darek and Amberli said...

Jen - you look fantastic! Lucky you to be so well recovered by your due date! So happy that you guys are doing well! Hope Dave feels better.

d feist said...

Are new moms supposed to look that cute so soon? This picture must be PRE-operation because Blake looks happy.

KamilahNYC said...

What a sweet picture. I am so happy for you guys!