
I love his eyes it is crazy that they are blue! I never thought I would have a blue eyed baby...

My little boy is so cuddley. I often have a hard time putting him down! So does Grandma!

Blake had his check up this week and he weighed 7lbs 6 oz. so he has gained a little less then a pound and he measured 21 1/2 inches! So he has grown 2 1/2 inches he was so good at the doctor! He didn't really like getting undressed to get weighed, but do you blame him.

I love all of his faces he is always making me smile!
5 comments:
Super cute pictures Jen! I can't wait to come visit and meet the little guy! I'm so happy for you!
I am so excited to hold him this week!
now that is one cute boy!!!! cant wait to see him again!!!!
Ok, I can't believe I haven't even seen him!!! I think the sicknesses are finally free from our life so we can come hang out.
such a doll!!!
Post a Comment