Monday, November 27, 2006

Blakes First Haircut.....

Aunt Kelly gave Blake his first haircut, he was growing a mullet! He was so good he barely moved!
She just trimmed up his side burns and his neck line. Towards the end he fell asleep, he really liked the trimmers.
Kim is holding him after the haircut you can see his little side burn! By the way thanks Kim for collecting his hair! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Darek and Amberli said...

I love all the pictures Jen! Everyone looks great and I'm glad you had such a fun holiday!

Amy D. said...

My child needs her mullet cut also...it is getting bad. Good to see you last night! Even if you did bang into my cart like a wild woman. Glad you had a fun thanksgiving with your family.

Auntie Ann said...

So cute...I cant belive how big he is getting. I havent seen you guys forever!

Amy said...

a haircut, what a big boy!!!! he is way too cute!

sarah marie. said...

he seemed to do very well. i always hate cutting my nieces and nephews hair because i think they'll be traumatized and associate me with it.

KamilahNYC said...

Good work Kelly!