Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Some more of Denver...

Grandma Lyons got Blake a lot of cool new toys to play with! Grandpa lyons loved holding Blake (as long as he wasn't crying)
Uncle Dave is hopefully going to be making Blake some cousins some time soon???
Aunt Kelly is going to make a great mom someday! She loves Blake so much! Blake loves her too! Aunt Ashley was a huge help also! Thanks family for all of your help! We love you guys! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah Kelly, get on it already. Literally.

KamilahNYC said...

Kelly - are you pregnant?! haha
Jen, I need to call you about a dream I had about you...you will die!

Auntie Ann said...

Isnt it so nice to be home...I loved it!

sarah marie. said...

i love the one with blake and your dad. at least i think it's your dad because he looks exactly like you.