Monday, December 04, 2006

Our Weekend....

I have always LOVED snowmen so I decided to do a snowman theme on our Christmas tree.
On Friday night we stayed home and decorated our Christmas tree it was a ton of fun I love Christmas and I can't believe there are only 21 more days! I love seeing all the lights and the smell of Christmas trees. Blake loves to lay by the tree and look at the lights!
The Festival of Trees was beautiful. This is Blakes face the whole time, he was in a trance.......
On Saturday night we went with the Warners to the Festival of Trees and went and ate at Ruby River. It was so fun! The trees were beautiful and the food we ate was delicious! Blake and Chase were both loving it until it got around bedtime and then it was time to go. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Cute Christmas tree!

KamilahNYC said...

Fun! I love Christmas trees!

Auntie Ann said...

your tree looks so cute!

Darek and Amberli said...

You're tree looks great, and your bangs are real cute! Are you guys going to be in UT for Christmas? If so, we gotta hang out!

Meghan said...

Hey, I need your address... email me if you get a chance: meghan 37@hotmail.com