Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
OOO that is super CUTE!!!! i ♥ it! how was his first chrismas?! ♥
so cute jen.
Merry Christmas Jen!
I love the Santa suit!
Oh, i love the mini-santa!
Hope Blake had a great first Christmas!
we miss you guys!!! hurry up and get home already!!!
Hey Jen! Kelly told Amber and I to go to your blog...so adorable. Your son is gorgeous and you sound like you are having so much fun. Now we want to make our own, I just can't figure out how you made yours so cute. dchull@blogspot.com-Aundra
So cute!!! Love the santa suit. I don't even recognize Blake since we haven't had lunch group in 10 years.
Wait...I am dying. Russian Bombs forever.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
OOO that is super CUTE!!!! i ♥ it! how was his first chrismas?! ♥
so cute jen.
Merry Christmas Jen!
I love the Santa suit!
Oh, i love the mini-santa!
Hope Blake had a great first Christmas!
we miss you guys!!! hurry up and get home already!!!
Hey Jen! Kelly told Amber and I to go to your blog...so adorable. Your son is gorgeous and you sound like you are having so much fun. Now we want to make our own, I just can't figure out how you made yours so cute. dchull@blogspot.com
-Aundra
So cute!!! Love the santa suit. I don't even recognize Blake since we haven't had lunch group in 10 years.
Wait...I am dying. Russian Bombs forever.
Post a Comment