Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Oh hooray! Blake and his twin! Darling family photo. So excited that you're back!
Little Blake looks so CUTE!!! He's so smiley, I love it.
wow, is all I have to say about Kyle, so handsome and so grown up! does Blake ever cry or for that matter NOT smile?!
you look so pretty jen.
Oh my gosh! Kyle is so big! Remember when we used to "babysit" him when he was Blakes age?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh hooray! Blake and his twin! Darling family photo. So excited that you're back!
Little Blake looks so CUTE!!! He's so smiley, I love it.
wow, is all I have to say about Kyle, so handsome and so grown up! does Blake ever cry or for that matter NOT smile?!
you look so pretty jen.
Oh my gosh! Kyle is so big! Remember when we used to "babysit" him when he was Blakes age?
Post a Comment