Blake just adores his dad! It is so cute every night he hears the garage door open and he perks up and looks at me and says,"Dad... Dad" I love it! Then he runs to the door to meet Dave half way. Anyway the past few months Dave and Blake have had a lot of time together at night. I have been super sick with this pregnancy with bed rest and IV's things have been a little stressful around here, but thankfully the baby is doing great and I am starting to feel a little bit more normal again. I am grateful for all of my friends and family that have been so helpful I don't know what I would have done without all your help! So these past few months one thing that Blake loves is story time with dad so the other night I had to capture it.
Friday, December 07, 2007
Dad...
Blake just adores his dad! It is so cute every night he hears the garage door open and he perks up and looks at me and says,"Dad... Dad" I love it! Then he runs to the door to meet Dave half way. Anyway the past few months Dave and Blake have had a lot of time together at night. I have been super sick with this pregnancy with bed rest and IV's things have been a little stressful around here, but thankfully the baby is doing great and I am starting to feel a little bit more normal again. I am grateful for all of my friends and family that have been so helpful I don't know what I would have done without all your help! So these past few months one thing that Blake loves is story time with dad so the other night I had to capture it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jen!! Dylan talked to your mom the other day and told me you were so sick!! I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon and everything is okay. Keep us posted!
they are so cute together! sorry you''ve been having a rough time but I'm glad to hear your getting better.
Post a Comment