Dave, Jen, Blake, Baylee and a baby girl on the way!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
DISNEYLAND!!!
I am so excited... Dave and I are taking Blake to Disneyland on Saturday. I am feeling so much better and am so excited to get away and spend time with my two favorite boys!!!
Oops I posted that last comment twice and didnt read down to see that you said your feeling alot better. I am so glad that you are.. you poor thing. You two are such great parents to take him to Disneyland! How fun! I cant wait until Nixon is big enough to enjoy things like that! We need to get together and do a play date!
1 comment:
Oops I posted that last comment twice and didnt read down to see that you said your feeling alot better. I am so glad that you are.. you poor thing. You two are such great parents to take him to Disneyland! How fun! I cant wait until Nixon is big enough to enjoy things like that! We need to get together and do a play date!
Post a Comment