Thursday, August 14, 2008

Growing up.

 

 

Last night my baby girl slept 11 hours. I woke up a new women! Seriously I never thought this day would come and it did! So for the past week Baylee has been sleeping 8 to 9 hours a night, but funny hours like 6 to 3 or 7 to 4 so I am still getting up , but last night she did it! She is growing so fast I can't believe it. Her hair holds a clip now and she is getting so strong!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mickell said...

Oh my word!!! When did Baylee get so big?!?! And can she please lend Tessa some hair. We're on the countdown to come home.

KamilahNYC said...

Ok, she kind of looks like Blake. Man she is a cutie. Glad you finally got some rest!

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh, how cute! I hardly saw her yesterday because she was sleeping. She is getting so strong sitting there like a big girl.