Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Gym Halloween Party+ iphone





So tonight was so much fun the party was a little crowded, but fun. We did the cake walk, played games and ran around the gym and to top it off Dave brought me an iphone home! I am so excited I have been wanting one for a little bit now so he surprised me with it tonight. I am so glad to get rid of my junky old phone that barely works! Thanks Dave! Oh and by the way Blake finally got the whole dress up thing and was in character and all!

2 comments:

Leah said...

But does your clip work on the iPhone is the real question.

cassaundra said...

he is too darling!! Miles gets all freaked out from costumes too. NY...how fun! Remember when we went with our moms, so so fun. Glad you like the iPhone, i was kind of a downer about that for some reason when we talked. oh well... he is the cutest pirate i have ever seen!! What is the little one going to be??