Well I am sad to say we are back... we had so much fun in Hawaii. Usually on a trip after a week I am ready to come home, but this week I was not. I could have stayed another week. We played at the pool and beach ALL day every day. We had amazing food, great weather for the most part and had so much fun being with the kids! It was such a fun family trip! We even got a sittter so Dave and I could have relaxing dinners and spend some time at the spa! Such a great trip
5 comments:
You are so lucky..i am jealous! What I would do for a day at the beach in Hawaii right now! Miss Ya-ang
It sounds like you all had a great time! Baylee is adorable. Love the picture of the view.
its okay.. we'll be in NY in 2 weeks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am missing it too. Savanna said today that she didn't want to be at her little house anymore (meaning our house in utah). she said she wanted to go back to Hawaii. She thinks the whole resort is ours. So funny!
I can not believe how big (and darling) your kids are!
Post a Comment