Last week Dave was out of town and one night a few friends came over, we talked the night away and around midnight one of us wanted to take some pictures...I won't mention any names ...Leah, but it was hilarious we were just being crazy! It is always fun to get together with old friends and act crazy like we used to before kids. The funny part is that we are still the same! Thanks for the fun times!
7 comments:
This is on my top favorite recent memory list. Thanks for indulging me...but whatever, you totally wanted to work the jump from the fireplace. I think maybe you practiced it.
And also, I was not literally touching Baby Mamma's arse.
Dont lie leah...you had to get your hands on that! So much fun jen, thanks for having us over!!!
nothing better then good girlfriends!
Oh..the laughs that were had that night. Every week please......
You guys are real crazy, but it looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure you were wishing that me and Sara were there... :)
so fun all you hot mamas together! i miss these fun times!
Post a Comment