

too fast! 9 months today!
She sits and scoots, but is very content with not crawling. (I think it's because Blake is always bringing her whatever she wants)
She still won't eat anything other then formula, which is crazy to me!
She is ALWAYS happy!
She is something special...I can't explain.
She says "Da da" and "Ma ma"
She has her 2 bottom teeth and 4 on top.
We love her so much.
Happy 9 Months baby girl!
5 comments:
She is such a little doll!! She really is so cute. I can't believe she's already 9 months. It goes by way to fast!
So sweet--she is such a beautiful little girl.
What a cute litte baby. Can't wait to see you guys! Probably in March is when we are coming out! YAY!
oh my gosh, Jen! She is getting so big and cute! It's been too long since I've seen you!
So precious! I still remember Kelly calling me on my birthday and she was flying to you because you had given birth early! Time flies!! I am going to add you to my blog roll if that's ok:) How was Kelly's shower???
Post a Comment