Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby Charlotte


So my sister had her baby! Last night around 11p.m. She is tiny only 5 lbs. 11 oz. and a week over due so... I am heading back to Denver after only being home 2 days. I will post some pictures when i get back! I am so excited about my new niece! I LOVE her so much!

10 comments:

Amy said...

she looks like baylee!!!

congrats kelly! she is gorgeous!

Danielle said...

PRECIOUS! Yeah!!! Give Kells huge hugs and kisses for me!!

cathy said...

Yay Jen!! Thank you for posting this!! She looks perfect and so adorable, can't wait to meet her next week. Wish you were staying longer so I could see you too!

Amberli said...

oh my goodness! she is so darling! i'm so happy she's safely arrived. love thos big eyes. congrats to kelly and dave. be sure to keep posting pics so we can all see since kelly is anti-blog!

KamilahNYC said...

Sooo happy that she is here and sooo can't wait to hold the wee one!! Thanks for posting a picture, I thought I'd never see her.

KamilahNYC said...

Sooo happy that she is here and sooo can't wait to hold the wee one!! Thanks for posting a picture, I thought I'd never see her.

cassaundra said...

Oh, she is PRECIOUS!! Tell Kelly and Dave CONGRATULATIONS from all of us!! We are so excited!
be safe in Aruba!

Meghan said...

Aww, how cute! Congrats to them! Call me when you're back... we are just missing each other! :)

d feist said...

She does look like Baylee! We need more pictures. I can't believe how teeny tiny she is. So cute.

Kate Brotherson said...

Congrats Kelly!! We are so happy for you. I am so glad you got to be there to meet her Jen. That is so special. She is so pretty. She looks like Baylee.