So every week Blake gets so excited to go to church. Lately we haven't been going since EVERY week one or more of us has been sick. So today Blake was so excited to go! I love my kids dressed in their church clothes there is something so sweet about it!
5 comments:
They look adorable! I haven't ever thought that Blake and Nathan look alike, but there is something about Blake in this particular picture that reminds me of Nathan.
okay that is so stinking cute! Miles HATES getting ready for church (although he loves being at church) , i would be in heaven if he would wear a handsome little blazer like this. And Baylee is saying words??? What? Genius baby.
kay - so you seriously cannot make up your mind about the whole private thing can you!! why do you keep going back and forth!!?!?!
Blake is so handsome! It feels like forever since I've been to church. Dave is pretty serious about not taking baby until he is at least 6 weeks old. We'd like to come see you this week. Is everyone healthy?
They both look so grown up. Blake looks like a little man and Baylee looks like a little girl. So cute. I love this picture. I think my girls have the same little sweater Baylee has on.
Post a Comment