Sunday, May 10, 2009

Navy Pier






Today was a beautiful day so Dave and I decided to take a drive to Navy Pier in downtown Chicago. It was such a great way to spend Mother's Day. I love being a mom and am grateful for my mom and all the moms in my life! Happy Mother's Day to you

6 comments:

Kelly said...

They are SO cute in their sunglasses!!! I can't wait to see you guys! It was so fun talking last night!

Amy said...

rolling at everyone in their shades... too cute.

miss you guys already.

Marci White said...

Jen i am so glad that you guys made it there safe!! How are things going? It sounds like you are doing good!! I hope you have a great time, although we will miss you back here!!!

Erin said...

Looks like fun! Love the glasses!!

cathy said...

What a fun adventure in Chicago!! I'm glad you're enjoying it! Your kids are darling!!

Angie Cleveland said...

I miss chicago when i look at those pics. I wish there was some way that i could get out there this summer!!