Thursday, May 07, 2009

We made it...


to CHICAGO!
We are so excited to be here and be with Dave. We missed him so much! When Blake saw Dave he reached his arms out and grabbed him and squeezed him as hard as he could, it was one of those moments you don't ever want to forget... so sweet!
The flight was great, we are getting settled and really I have nothing to complain about. We had dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise with the Warners and it tasted so good!
Blake was SO excited to see Chase and "Tatas" aka Tessa.
I am excited to be here and start this little adventure!
I think this Summer is going to be GREAT!

4 comments:

Leah said...

So glad you're there safe. We miss you already.

KamilahNYC said...

Yeah! Glad you made it!

Kate Brotherson said...

IT will be great Jen. You are going to love it. They people who talk negative about it are those who don't go and realize how nice the "simple" life can be. Of course you will miss the luxuries that you have back at home but it is all worth it. Can't wait to see you!

d feist said...

Blake is too young to be seeing "tatas"! I get sad looking at your blog because you are far away. :( We almost booked a flight for Chicago for the end of the month (because Dave's nephew is getting baptized), but realized we couldn't be gone that weekend. Maybe next month?