Today we met up with some friends and walked up the path to Bridal Vail Falls, it was beautiful. I live literally less then 5 minutes away and have never been! So i was excited to go! Blake had a blast in the water and dirt. And Baylee loved ALL the snacks! I have a feeling it will become a weekly event at our house. It was just nice to be in "Nature" - Livi!
4 comments:
So great to see you today! Cant' wait to hang out this week. What are you doing tomorrow??
jealous. looks real fun.
Sounds so fun! You are lucky you live so close to that gorgeous area - I miss UT I am SO ready to come home, hope you guys are having a good time, I am not sure when you will be back in Chicago but hopefully I will see you again soon!
XOXO
Sara
why does she look so big?? so sad we missed you...again!!
Post a Comment