Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Leap of Faith...





is maybe one of the scariest things I have ever done! I don't know if it is my age, but I used to do anything and was all for jumping off things. Not this time this pole is like a telephone pole that you climb up and jump off of hoping to grab a bar that is above your head and 6 feet in front of you. Needless to say I did not grab the bar but just closed my eyes and jumped! It totally messes with your head big time. But in the end it is such a great feeling to do it and not climb down! By the way only 15% of people grab the bar and my husband did it!

3 comments:

Leah said...

You totally want to be Jillian on the Bachelorette.

Amy D. said...

You know she was thinking in her head, Kypton, where are you?? I need your encouragement. You hot sexy beast. Good job Jen at being brave.

Jen said...

you guys know me too well!!! lol