So this post is a little late, but I have to put it up Dave and I took the kids to the fair in SF awhile ago and they LOVED it!!!! Dave and I seriously had so much fun watching our kids go crazy over the rides and treats. Baylee was a riot! I've never seen her more proud and more excited to be on the ride sitting right next to her big brother! Blake is now a pro at rides he loves to throw is arms up and say, "Whoo Hoo" These two are two peas in a pod they love each other so much! I love the ages my kids are at right now it is such a fun time in our life!!!
3 comments:
Looks like ya'll had fun!
Aren't kids so fun! Isn't it weird once you have kids you have more fun watching your own kids have all the fun.
Your kids are so cute!! We need to get together soon and see you guys! Looks like you had a great time at the fair.
Post a Comment