Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Week











We have had so much fun this past week!
Decorating Haunted Gingerbread Houses, Decorating Halloween Cookies, Blake's Halloween Program at school, Storytime at the Library and Trick or Treating and Daddy's office, Baylee was a pro from the start and Blake would always ask for a second "for his sister" and then he'd put it in his own bag...very smart on his part : )! We have had a great week and We are so excited for today's celebrations Blake had a hard time going to sleep last night because he is SO excited! Oh what it was like being 3!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Blake and Bailey look so CUTE did they trick or treat at Pinnacle that is Awesome! I love his Buzz costume.

Jackson Family said...

The kids are getting so big! We need to get together.

Sorry I missed your birthday... I was out of town :( So sad I missed dinner with the girls.
Happy happy birthday!