My 29th Birthday was perfect! My little family took me to Brick Oven for lunch and it was SO good I love it there! We then went home and took naps since we were all exhausted from traveling home from Hawaii. That night Dave and I went out just the two of us and had dinner and a movie...very low key and relaxing! The next day some of my girlfriends took me to the AMAZING new restauraunt Communal! If you haven't been it is a must go! That night Brooke, one of my best friends, came into town to stay with me for the weekend we dined at Pizzaeria 712 another must have! On Saturday afternoon one of my long time friends Kim and her mom Dema came to visit and we shopped and had lunch up in SLC it was so fun seeing them I miss them! A VERY funfilled busy weekend with lots of good friends. family and good times! A great way to celebrate my last year of my 20's!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
My Birthday Weekend
My 29th Birthday was perfect! My little family took me to Brick Oven for lunch and it was SO good I love it there! We then went home and took naps since we were all exhausted from traveling home from Hawaii. That night Dave and I went out just the two of us and had dinner and a movie...very low key and relaxing! The next day some of my girlfriends took me to the AMAZING new restauraunt Communal! If you haven't been it is a must go! That night Brooke, one of my best friends, came into town to stay with me for the weekend we dined at Pizzaeria 712 another must have! On Saturday afternoon one of my long time friends Kim and her mom Dema came to visit and we shopped and had lunch up in SLC it was so fun seeing them I miss them! A VERY funfilled busy weekend with lots of good friends. family and good times! A great way to celebrate my last year of my 20's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment