We have been busy busy busy! I love this time of year! I seriously look forward to it all year! Last week we had something everyday and I love it! We went to Moroni to help decorate Great Grandmas house for Christmas and had lunch at this cute little diner. We went to the festival trees with the Warners and had a very eventful evening including Chase throwing up, Dave smashing Baylee's finger and losing Tessa! It was a crazy night but very fun! We also did an ornament exchange with some friends and made ginger bread cookies! Blake LOVES his ornament he shows everyone that walks in the door! I think it should be a tradition!Blake also had his School Christmas program where they sang songs. Chase sang really good and Blake was more a back up dancer : ) Blake was dancing like crazy! And Chase was singing his heart out! Lots of fun things to do during the holidays!
Monday, December 07, 2009
Christmas Festivities this far...
We have been busy busy busy! I love this time of year! I seriously look forward to it all year! Last week we had something everyday and I love it! We went to Moroni to help decorate Great Grandmas house for Christmas and had lunch at this cute little diner. We went to the festival trees with the Warners and had a very eventful evening including Chase throwing up, Dave smashing Baylee's finger and losing Tessa! It was a crazy night but very fun! We also did an ornament exchange with some friends and made ginger bread cookies! Blake LOVES his ornament he shows everyone that walks in the door! I think it should be a tradition!Blake also had his School Christmas program where they sang songs. Chase sang really good and Blake was more a back up dancer : ) Blake was dancing like crazy! And Chase was singing his heart out! Lots of fun things to do during the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You totally cut my kids out of the pictures. We're in a fight.
Post a Comment