We have been so busy in fact i don't think we have ever been so busy! Every day and every night there is something! This past week we went to the Flash game, we had dinner at the Treeroom in Sundance, we had 50 people for a dinner party at our house, we had our ward Christmas party, tonight we have Dave's work party and tomorrow we leave for Hawaii! I haven't even had a chance to think about leaving and as I sit here I am thinking about leaving my kids and am not looking forward to it! I always hate leaving them! Especially during the holidays! I am glad to be leaving this SNOW although it is beautiful outside! I am so exhausted.... I hope everyone has a great week!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Christmas is almost here!
We have been so busy in fact i don't think we have ever been so busy! Every day and every night there is something! This past week we went to the Flash game, we had dinner at the Treeroom in Sundance, we had 50 people for a dinner party at our house, we had our ward Christmas party, tonight we have Dave's work party and tomorrow we leave for Hawaii! I haven't even had a chance to think about leaving and as I sit here I am thinking about leaving my kids and am not looking forward to it! I always hate leaving them! Especially during the holidays! I am glad to be leaving this SNOW although it is beautiful outside! I am so exhausted.... I hope everyone has a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You've been crazy busy! I hope you have fun in Hawaii though... You're pics remind me that I should bundle my kids up to actually play in the snow. ;)
So busy my friend. Get some rest.
Post a Comment