This little rascal is always pulling some kind of attitude and she seriously expresses so much through her facial expressions! I seriously die laughing at least once a day! The other day I found her infront of a full length mirrior posing and looking at herself while making faces! Seriously sometimes I feel like I have a 5 year old in a little 21 month old body! By the way can you believe her wink!
4 comments:
She is SOOOOO big! I can't believe how old she looks! SO SO SO cute! Can't wait to see her soon!
When did she get so old?? crazy. I feel like with these 2nd ones we have totally missed seeing them grow up. See you tomorrow!
i agree with Kelly!! she is so big! and darling as ever. and kyle going on a mission, i just can't handle. congrats to him!
I hardly even recognized her in these pictures. She looks so grown up.... She is adorable.
Post a Comment