Thursday, February 11, 2010

These two melt my heart!!!


Blake had his Valentine Party at school today. He couldn't fall asleep last night because he was so excited. He was so excited to give out his Buzz light year Valentine cards that we had made for all his classmates and of course the bag of M&M's he picked out for his teacher! I love watching him grow! He is such a loving thoughtful and giving little boy. Baylee is too funny. She has to do everything Blake does so of course we bought her princess Valentines that I guess we will give daddy one and maybe Grandma and Grandpa? She is so independent it blows my mind. She is so smart and she just gets it. I can ask her anything and she will do it or answer me. She is too grown up I just want my baby to stop growing so fast! I am SO grateful for my two beautiful children and I am grateful for their strong spirits and love they bring into our home! I can't imagine life without them! I LOVE them!

1 comment:

cassaundra said...

they are so adorable.