Thursday, May 20, 2010

My "Little Sprout" Graduate...




Blake was so excited for his, "graduateton!" He told me this morning he couldn't wait to sing his songs that he had practiced at school. Tears came to my eyes when he walked out in his cap and gown, he was so proud. And maybe I'm a little emotional, but there is something about watching your little guy acting so grown up and looking into his sweet eyes that just melts my heart! I love this little guy SO much he has the most tender heart and couldn't be sweeter! I LOVE him!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I did the same thing with Brody in preschool. They played the typical graduation march and I got all misty-eyed thinking life was going by too fast. AND IT STILL IS! The other day it hit me that in only 5 more years, he'll be putting in his papers for a mission. I wish there was a magic potion that made them stay little. It all goes too fast...

Kate Brotherson said...

I feel like Blake is growing up too fast. Slow down.... He is going to be moving out of your house before you know it.