Saturday, May 15, 2010

a quick flashback of the past few weeks...






My sweet baby girl turned 2 I can't believe how fast the past 2 years have gone! She is such a sweet heart with a ton of sparkling personality! She is a VERY HAPPY little girl! My Little Brother left on his misssion to Spokane Washington...what an example he is to me and all of his nieces and nephews. They all love Uncle Kyle! I went to Womens Conference which is always a great time to be spiritually uplifted and encouraged to continue to always do better! Dave has been traveling a lot but he was home for a couple of days and his Dad came to town to help put together our swing set that has been sitting in our garage for 2 months now. 17 hours later it was up and being played on! Last week I went and learned how to plant pots...i LOVED it! I planted a couple of pots of flowers, tomatos, basil, cilantro, strawberries, and a peach tree. I am tempted to go get more veggies, butI think I want to see how these turn out. We have been spending a lot of time outside and being with friends! Its been a great couple of weeks! I can't wait to open the POOL just 2 more days :)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! We'll have to plan to play soon. I'm trying my hand at a small garden this year too... I'll be lucky if I don't kill it before I ever see anything growing! ;)