
My baby boy is 4 years old! Where has the time gone?! I seriously can't believe how fast he is growing! I love this little guy So much...from the second I held him in my arms I was in love. He is something special. He is sweet and tender hearted, He is always looking out for those he loves! He is sensitive and determined. He loves cars, soccer, his hats, games, swimming, cupcakes, baseball, Outback Mac n cheese, root beer, m&ms, his family, cousins and friends! For his birthday this year he invited a few friends over to have cupcakes and to go to Kangaroo Zoo! He had so much fun!
2 comments:
I suck coz I only appear to be able to think of one joke and one joke alone...
Why did the plane crash into the house????
COZ THE LANDING LIGHT WAS ON!!
So big boy now. He is such a sweet boy! Happy birthday Blake Blake
Post a Comment