Friday, August 27, 2010

Boating with the Warners






Last Saturday the kids were dying to go on the boat so we called up the Warner family and asked if they wanted to go it was a beautiful day...of course Scott had some BYU Cougar something or other and couldn't go ; ), but Mickell and the kiddos came and it was SO much fun! The kids had a blast! They were so good Tessa and Baylee definitely out shined the boys! The girls were dancing in the tube and just laying back where the boys were a bit nervous and kept screaming or doing the hand gesture to slow down! I love these kids they are such good buddies! Also Baylee wake surfed with Dave...I swear this child has NO fear! She is for sure my little dare devil! I'm sad the Summer is coming to an end, but can not wait for Fall! P.S. I had to post the picture of Mickell Wake boarding! it was her first time and got up right away!

No comments: