

October 15th-17th 2010
...was the weekend before my birthday. So Dave and I flew to LA for 3 days and met my family there to celebrate Kenny getting Baptized. Saturday morning we went to Brent's Deli. We met up with Dylan and Cassaundra and their cute family and also Ron and Pat Peskin who have been family friends since I can remember and we had a delicious breakfast! My family surprised me with a 30th Birthday book which was awesome! It was full of pictures and memories from all my closest friends and family. It is truly something I will treasure forever! That night we went to watch Kenny's last race. He did awesome! Sunday was the big day we went to my Uncle Kens for a BBQ which again my family surprised me with a beautiful cake that was delicious and then off to the church. What a spiritual day. The baptism was awesome and the spirit was so strong. I am so proud of my cousin for making this decision. It was such a great weekend I loved every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment